The successful candidate will:
• have an ability to engage young people;
• be committed to ensuring every child receives the education needed to reach their potential;
• have experience of working with children with SEN in particular ASD
• be a motivated team player with good communication skills;
• have an ability to work unsupervised;
• have the skills and knowledge to withdraw a student from a lesson and continue their education on a one to one basis.
In return we will offer you:
• A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff;
• Access to Surrey MyBenefits Scheme (including Child Care Voucher Scheme);
• A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community;
• A contributory local government pension scheme.
Please view our Candidate Pack for further information on the school and this exciting role.
This is a full time position of 29.17 hours - 8.40 - 3pm term time only.
Salary: S5 – S6 depending on experience. £15,051 - £18,798 (£21,593-£26,967 FTE)
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications: Monday 17th August 2020 at 12 noon.
We reserve the right to interview and appoint before the closing date should a suitable candidate apply.